Optima Capital Limited specializes in corporate finance advisory services. We are currently seeking high calibre individuals to join our dynamic team.
Manager / Senior Manager, Corporate Finance
- Handling corporate finance assignments, including M&As, takeovers, corporate advisory, IPOs and other fund raising activities;
- Drafting announcement, circular and listing document;
- Liaising with relevant regulators and other professional parties; and
- Responsible for assessing potential deals, developing new business and maintaining client relationships.
- University degree and/or professional qualification preferably in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Law;
- Qualified to be registered as a licensed representative in RA1 and RA6 under the SFC an advantage;
- 3 – 6 years of relevant working experience in corporate finance;
- Good knowledge of the Listing Rules and Takeovers Codes in Hong Kong;
- Strong report writing, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills, and a good team player with positive working attitude; and
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Putonghua.
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager.
Please apply in strict confidence with a detailed resume stating current and expected remuneration and date of availability to:
Human Resources Division, Optima Capital Limited, Suite 1501, 15th Floor, Jardine House, 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.