Optima Capital Limited is specialized in corporate finance advisory services. To foster our business growth and expansion, we are seeking high calibre individuals to join our dynamic team.
- Handling corporate finance assignments, including M&A, takeovers, corporate advisory, IPOs and other fund raising activities;
- Draft announcement, circular and prospectus; and
- Responsible for assessing potential deals, developing new business and maintaining client relationships
- University Degree and/or professional qualification holder in Accounting/ Business Administration, Finance or Law;
- Over 3 – 5 year(s) of relevant experience in corporate finance;
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of the HK corporate finance industry;
- Strong report writing, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills, and a good team player with positive working attitude; and
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Putonghua.
Please apply in strict confidence with a detailed resume stating current and expected remuneration and date of availability to:
Human Resources Division, Optima Capital Limited, Suite 1501, 15th Floor, Jardine House, 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.