In taking a rigorous formula and adapting it to each Client's unique conditions, we have enhanced the financial advisory procedure, ensuring that individual deals are crafted with innovation, simplicity and attention to detail. We have added two crucial elements to the process:
At Optima, we are convinced that the financial equation in the Asia-Pacific and China regions would be incomplete without these additional value-added elements.
- Workout and turnaround procedures
- Strategically placed advisors and partners
Our professionals have adapted a proven business model for the region. We use a disciplined approach to discern potential value while emphasizing China as the emerging economic powerhouse.
Corporate Finance Advisory
Merger and Acquisition
- Takeover of listed companies
- on behalf of the bidder
- on behalf of the target company; or
- as the independent financial advisor to independent shareholders of the target company
- Acquisitions/disposals of assets by listed companies
- Transactions with regard to the Listing Rules of the The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited or the Code on Takeovers, Mergers and Share Repurchases of the Securities and Futures Commission.
- All other connected transactions
- Compliance for listed companies
- Debt restructuring and capital reorganizations
- Company reorganizations and restructuring, including spin-off
Secondary Market Offerings
- On the main/GEM board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
- Rights issue
- Open Offers
- Issues of convertibles, options or warrants
Securities Dealing and Advisory
- structure, manage and underwrite/sub-underwrite equity securities offered under IPOs, rights issues, open offers, placings, spin-offs, convertibles, options or warrants